15 February 2010

Its Been A Long, Long While

Its been forever since I have written anything in this blog. Partly because so very much has been going on for me in the process of getting back on my feet, etc. I guess some highlights are in order:

  • Got a job, I start on Thursday. I will be making $11/hr and working 40 hours/week.
  • Dating someone new (well, in terms of dating. I've known him 18 years.) Its going okay. I am feeling really uneasy about things with him right now. Communication is not going well.
  • Working on moving out.
  • Looking into buying my dream truck, a Chevy Colorado. Gonna be awhile.
On the boyfriend front, I am feeling very uneasy about the conversation we had in regards to moving in together today. He's the one who originally brought it up, continues to bring it up and now he is being really...odd about it. His lease is not up until May and by that time we will have been dating for 6 months. We got into a fight yesterday, Valentine's Day, and I expressed some things to him which looks like are getting ignored. He ended up spending the night at my house for the first time and we didn't really talk about the fight. He brought up us moving in with his friend.

I'm really not sure what to think when it comes to him. He seems to go back and forth on things so much. I have no idea where this is going, all I know is that he cares about me a lot. We've been dating a little over 3 months. I am getting increasingly frustrated with things and while part of this may be due to PMS, I think it may just be building from the last month. Lord, do we have communication issues or what?

I wish things would fall into place already. I want to feel a little more comfortable in my life and not like I am just starting out again.

No comments: