18 April 2009

Eight Months

Another milestone down in this deployment, we have hit eight months. I have been spending the day immersed in Dark Hunter novels. I am on my third one and am so excited to read about my favorite character, Acheron Parthenopaeus. Reading has definitely been keeping me distracted today and its a good thing to since its been a couple of days since I heard from Hubby.

I am starting to get excited for his homecoming. At the same time, I am trying not to get too excited because I don't want to feel like these next however many months are dragging. Deployments are already wicked hard and I don't want to do too much to add to the stress of them. I have started to do some planning, outside of buying shoes, etc to go with my dress. Its mostly just thinking about things because I have really no clue what he would like this time he comes home. I have a feeling this deployment was harder on him than the last one.

I am going to do everything I can to keep myself busy over the next several months. Luckily a lot of my favorite authors are coming out with new books. I also have school for the times in between reading about vampires, lycanthropes, Greek gods, Atlantean's and romance. Those are just a few of the characters in various books lol.

I have said a few times that this year is going to be one of the better ones and I still feel that way. I just wish we could start having some of the better parts to distract me.

No comments: