01 April 2009

I Miss Hubby

Today is the start of a new month, meaning we are closer to another month done with this deployment. Hubby's birthday is coming up this weekend and once again he will not be home. Or get the present right on his birthday. Its so depressing to not be able to spend his day with him or to be able to cook something special for him.

I am really ready for this deployment to be over with. I just want to get back to my life WITH my husband. I miss doing things together. Even simple things like grocery shopping or making cookies. I miss having to kick his butt out of bed because he likes to hit the snooze button over and over again. I also miss making love to my husband.

Today probably would not have been so bad if I had something to do. I am waiting on a school book to come to finish off some assignments. I might pull out and reread a series for the third time since the new book comes out later this month. That would keep me occupied.

I just need to wait for this crap mood to pass.

No comments: