14 April 2009

A Giant Ball Of Emotion

*Takes Deep Breath*

I am so out of it right now. This deployment is really starting to get to me. Its been almost eight months now. Eight months without my husband by my side, of worrying, of stress and fighting because of stress. I just want this to be over with already.

I try to keep myself busy and its just not working well for me. I had a routine that I followed and its basically gone out the window. Lately, I wake up feeling like I have not slept at all. I basically wake up exhausted. I cannot remember the last time I had a dream either, which probably explains the always being exhausted feeling.

Thanks to this lovely feeling of perpetual exhaustion, I have the brain power of a flea. I cannot concentrate on anything, even my favorite books. I really need to write two papers and finish reading a couple of books for school. Yet, every time I try its like I hit a wall...repeatedly.

I tried to spend a day vegging out and it did not work. I don't know what to do. I feel so lost.

No comments: