02 March 2009

February Flew By!

I cannot believe its March already! I swear that February flew by faster than it usually does. It must be because I have been so busy. I am not complaining though. I love the fact that each month is flying by so swiftly. It means that my Hubby will be home sooner. Well, it will feel like it.

Lately, I have been having panic attacks, for lack of a better term, over him coming home. I am so terrified that I am not going to get everything done that I want to get done before he comes home. I have made progress on a lot of my goals but, nothing is completely done. Of course, I did not really write goals that have a definitive finish point. Most of my goals are about continuous growth.

My main goal before he comes home is to loose even more weight. My big, dream goal is to be 130 pounds. That will be 40+ pounds of weight loss because I am convinced that I weighed more this summer than when I got weighed in November after 2 months of working out. Anyway, I got weighed last month and was 162 pounds. I obviously have a lot of work to do. I have no idea how much I weigh right now but, my clothes keep getting looser so that's a good sign. I kind of want to get a scale. I know it will just upset me though so I am rethinking that idea. I guess I can be happy with getting weighed every two months at the doctors.

I have been busting ass at school work and putting together the ALACE Labor Assistant workshop for October. I am still trying to find a place to host the workshop and am getting turned down at every turn it seems. It might help if I knew the area better. I am just going to keep emailing and calling people.

I am going to be crazy busy these next few months. I look forward to it.

No comments: