31 March 2009

Crap

Lately I have been noticing that the vacuum cleaner has been sounding weird while its running. I pretty much figured it was clogged do to all my hair it sucks up. I shed a lot. On top of my hair is Salem's fur clumps and kitty litter catastrophes, she has a covered litter box and somehow my bedroom floor still has kitty litter on it. I cut hair away from the belt and proceeded to try and unclog the tube. Yeah, all I did was shove the clog farther into the tube. I of course have no wire hanger or other wire implement to scrape the clog out.

I am sure Hubby has something somewhere in the house to help out. I remember him leaving me something to use and I unfortunately moved it. Which means I cannot remember where the heck I put it. He also called this morning before I vacuumed so its not like I can ask him.

Luckily, my Dad needs to come over and mow my lawn. He also needs to bring me the compost bin he made me because my Mom keeps forgetting. Anyway, he says he will fix it. I am hoping the clog is the problem because I really do not want to go out and buy a new vacuum cleaner. Well, I do, I just cannot afford a Dyson yet.

I switched to Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred on Sunday and boy is it kicking my ass. That's the only way to put it. Its so much more intense than Level 1 and I always feel like human Jell-o after. Today was really hard because I was more sore than the last two times. Its really helping to kick some more weight off. My size 10 jeans are now pretty loose. In fact, I can wiggle them off while still buttoned and zipped!

I am so not looking forward to going clothes shopping again. I abhor clothes shopping. Unfortunately I need to try things on cause I have a weird shape. Not to mention its not a good idea to buy a new bra without first getting fitted, especially with weight loss. Can I just take a second to mention how absolutely unfair it is that I have lost weight in my breasts? It totally sucks.

It looks like Spring is finally making an appearance which means I will be able to get out into the garden soon! I still need to order some seeds and garden paraphernalia too. I am totally slacking this year and I absolutely hate it. I will probably be one of those people who gets super duper in to gardening when they get their own house. Since that is a long way off still, I will have to start getting way more creative.

No comments: