09 July 2009

Oops

I keep forgetting to write in this blog. Probably has to do with the fact that I am slightly paranoid my ex will get access to it.

Anyway, I was served divorce papers and a temporary restraining order on the 1st. The restraining order prevents me from moving the nonexistent money we have, from moving his car and from me taking the last of my things from the house. STBX is trying to start a war over our belongings. The man listed the bed, the desk and his son's items. Like I would take his son's bedroom furniture!! I talk to his youngest son more than he does because he is too busy calling his girlfriend up.

Based on the divorce papers its really obvious that my former landlady is feeding STBX information. For someone who requested not to be in the middle, she sure is doing everything in her power to be there. I mean, she changed the locks at one point!

Oh well, if STBX wants to be petty about this that's his deal. I mean, its sorta ridiculous that he got a lawyer to fight over NOTHING. What he should be doing is using his lawyer to help with his $43K in back child support, but STBX has never been the brightest.

I am just so glad that I am free. It does hurt at times, but I quickly realize how much better off I am without him. I can actually realize my dreams and not have to clean up all of his stuff first. I cannot believe how much I put up with when I look back.

Despite the little divorce drama I have, life is going pretty good. Been hanging out with friends more and just trying to enjoy my life, which is something I have not done in a long time.

I am really looking forward to what the rest of life has to offer.

No comments: