18 January 2009

Another Month Down

Today marks five months that Hubby has been gone. Its strange because on one hand it feels like time is just flying by so freaking fast and on the other hand, it feels like he has been gone forever. Hubby and I were talking about it yesterday on Yahoo. We were comparing it to the feeling we have about each other. The feeling where we have known each other forever yet, have only been together a relatively short time.

We are both so ready for this deployment to end. Luckily, we have not had the problems we did last go around. In fact, I would say we have grown closer on this deployment. We just want to be together so badly. He was asking me the other day what I wanted to do when he got home. Every time he asks that my brain heads south, I can't help it. I seriously am contemplating just locking us in the house for like a week when he comes home.

I did a pretty serious amount of schoolwork today. I have no idea if any of it is good, its been so long. I am probably going to send one assignment to my friend for her to critique. She's about as anal as I am when it comes to how things are written. She will definitely be a good person to bounce things off of, if she does not mind :)

I have a lot of work to do tomorrow as well. I need to try and get farther in my one hour advanced Tae Bo *shudder* and get more school work done. I also need to organize my office space a little better and include some area to keep my emails from school. I am thinking of finally putting files on the middle shelf of my file box but, am concerned that they will not work well because of the miscellaneous items I have on the bottom. I guess I will find out. I am having a slight urge to hit Ikea and The Container Store. I must resist until Hubby comes home.

After he has been home awhile, I am putting him to work around the house. He needs to organize his junk. It takes up too much space. I have some interesting plans for our place and I need him to purge and downsize.

"It will all be over soon, it will all be over soon."

No comments: