06 October 2008

Alright....

Maybe I am not as ready as I thought I was to return to work. I know its only Monday but, I have this nagging feeling that I am not gonna get a phone call from the Branch Manager at WaMu. *sigh* I still hope I do, just part of me really does hope that the call never comes. Then, I can say "I tried."

I ordered new business cards from Vista Print yesterday, they were having an awesome deal that I could just not pass up. It was about $16 dollars for 250 cards, it would have only been $3.99 if I did not put the backs of my cards in color. Oh and I got a business card holder finally too! Now I don't have to carry them loosely in the part of my wallet where I keep money and receipts! I am going to be ordering a set of brochures from them as well, in the very near future. I am only going to get 25 to start out with. I hope to send them to a couple of places around the area that cater to the pregnant women, babies and moms.

If I don't get this job it is my goal to work my ass off in promoting my business. That way I can bring in clients. I want to revamp my website to match my business cards more but, I have no idea how to do that. I guess I better start googling on just how to do that. I was thinking about hiring an MDC member to come up with something for me, I am just not sure that I could afford it. I also want to add to the services I offer. I would really love to take a CBE course. I am thinking of sticking with ALACE but, am unsure about that. I have to come up with the money for that as well.

Ha, I guess I do need to go back to work if I need money for all these things.

No comments: