12 October 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

It should be a more exciting day than it is. All I can think about is how Hubby had to leave today me today and how I was weak and cried a bunch. I feel so guilty for crying in front of him and telling him that I did not want him to go. I mean, how is that helpful to him? I am supposed to be strong for him and I was not.

I know I should be happy that I got to spend a few days with him and I am. Its just so much harder to say goodbye this time. I am not entirely sure why, it just was. We got quiet a few things done around the house, including putting up most of our pictures. Also got the garden mulched with shredded papers and cleared out, even covered it with black trash bags cut open. I am hoping that this helps kill the little amount of weeds and encourage lots of beneficial critters to live in the soil. I guess I will know for sure in a few months.

I got my dream camera on Thursday:
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d40/images/d40.jpg

I went with the Nikon because I can grow with it more than I could with the Sony. I can eventually purchase other lenses and will hopefully not have to upgrade in less than two years, like I just had to do because my Kodak crapped out back in April.

Here is a flower picture for ya:




That's all I have for today!

No comments: