21 October 2008

In A Funk

I am in a huge funk today, probably because it is so close to Hubby hitting the sandbox. Oh and not to mention that the flow has hit and with a vengeance *ouch*. I keep telling Hubby that I am not ready for this but, its going to happen whether I am ready for him to hit the sandbox or not. I am having a much harder time this go around than last time. I have no idea what I am going to do with myself either.

My Doula business is going nowhere. I keep emailing the local list for help and get absolutely no response, which totally sucks. I don't know this area very well, so where else am I supposed to go? I had all these hopes and plans, they are just falling apart. I am going to try mailing some brochures and business cards to a shop in Tacoma. I don't know if they will even display them or if it will work. I wish I had some money to have an actual, always working website. I am sure getting at least one client would help with that.

My mission for myself today was to be optimistic and I am sorta failing at that right now. I am trying to think of how to get myself out of this funk.

No comments: