22 February 2009

Sundays

Sundays are my "lazy day." Its also the day where I am completely bored out of my mind and really have nothing to do. I would be knitting right now if I had not spent about 2 hours knitting my nephew's scarf. My right arm is a little sore. I really need to remember to not always rest my right arm on the arm rest.

Today is also my cheat day for eating and boy did I cheat this morning with breakfast: 2 pieces of french toast, 2 pieces of bacon and one baby red potato cut up and fried in bacon grease with Johnny's Seasoning Salt. I did not eat all of the french toast or potato which I suppose is good. I keep thinking to myself "Holy carb load Batman!"

I am looking into joining a gym and actually called the place yesterday. Then, I realized that I called after the staff had left for the day. Its a 24 hour, 7 day a week, 365 days a year gym and is only staffed during certain hours, I was late by 30 minutes yesterday. At this point I am only investigating the gym because I do not know how much it costs and I am not sure if I have the courage to actually go. This is so far outside of my comfort zone and I am taking it one step at a time.

On Thursday I am gonna go meet up with a local gal I met online. Her fiancee is deployed as well and we both want someone to commiserate with. This is another thing that is so far outside of my comfort zone and I am very nervous about it. I am so not okay in social situations and am afraid of being a total freak. *sigh*

Here's hoping that I continue to make strides with my goals, in all aspects of my life.

No comments: