14 February 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is always hard on a deployment. I think its even harder today because Hubby is out of contact and I am not sure when I will hear from him again. Not to mention we have only spent 2 Valentine's Days together in four years. I guess that is a better record than him being home for my birthday's. He did not even have time to send off my Valentine's box before going into no contact.

At least he got the box I sent him in time. It was nothing special, kinda just thrown together at the last minute. He still liked it though so that is good. His next box will be full of junk food most likely. I will be trying to get him some healthier options eventually. I hate how he thrives on crap while over there. Once he is home that goes out the window lol.

I will most likely spend the day working out, reading, knitting, writing in my journal and writing a letter to Hubby. I know its not these are not the most exciting plans in the world, it will help to keep me busy though.

No comments: