16 July 2008

Just Sitting Here

I am just sitting here, er, rather, laying here in my bed, missing my hubby. He doesn't get to call me until late at night, which sucks and somebody else always calls him while we are on the phone. These are things I have to get used to again. Its sucks but, its all part of my life as an Army wife.

I didn't get much done today. I was stuck at my parents house for the last several hours watching my most adorable nephew. He was super clingy to me today and had to be right next to me at all times. It was fun at first but, after lunch I was pooped.

I only escaped because Grandma had come home and he rather play with her after spending hours with me. I should mention that I got him to say the word grandma today. Then he started to turn it into "me-ma" which was cute too.

Spending all this time with my nephew makes me really wish that I had a baby of my own. Not that J doesn't satisfy some of the baby fever. It just isn't the same because he is not my child. I can sorta raise him but, only to a point. Which saddens me, cause my sister practices some things that I don't agree with. Like vaccination *gag* which sucks cause she doesn't keep up on them so when he finally does go back to the doctor, he gets a bunch at a time and gets a bit sick.

Anyway, I should be able to find out in the next few days whether or not I am pregnant. I am only 9 days past ovulation, so its going to be a few more days. Its a good thing I do not have any pregnancy tests in this house or I would have tested this morning. I woke up thinking it was 10 DPO lol. I guess that's what happens when you have really bizarre dreams.

It would be really lovely to be pregnant while Hubby is deployed. I would definitely be busier and theoretically less worried about him over there. I say theoretically, because we all know what pregnancy hormones can do to a woman. We want a child so much. I think it would be a major blessing to have a child by next summer.

If you all could light some candles for us, say a prayer, send some baby dust and sticky vibes, we would really appreciate it. I am trying to stay positive and act/think like I am pregnant but, its getting hard cause I am over analyzing everything. Shocker I know.

Anyway, thanks so much for everything.

No comments: