16 August 2008

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Well, we are coming up on the end of Hubby's leave. He has to be back for movement as part of the advance party by 3:45 am Monday morning. My Mom is of course going to drive us because I am still not over my fear of driving, I don't think I will ever be. Its going to be hard enough to see after all the crying I am going to do, that I don't need to headache of trying to drive on 1-5.

This will most likely be the last time I see him for this deployment. Its going to be hard but as long as I have stamps, paper, pen and envelopes, I should be fine. Writing to Hubby has always been an outlet for me during deployments. Its like journaling but much more. I know it helps Hubby to read about the things going on at home. It helps to take his mind off the things that are going on during this war.

Tomorrow is the last full day we have together and I have no idea what we are going to do. I know we are going to pack things up and organize the garage a bit so that when I move in the next two and a half weeks, things will be much easier to move.

Not a very exciting last day but, oh well. At least we will be spending the day together.

No comments: