31 August 2008

We Need To Purge

We officially have too much crap. We took 3 truck loads over today, making a total of four and I am still not moved in. I haven't moved a single piece of furniture either, well we did move one small bookshelf. Its just insanity to the fullest. We were loading boxes that I haven't seen in almost 3 years and am terrified of what things are in there. I am sure they are loaded with spiders as well.

Basically my family room/laundry room is full of boxes. We just unloaded the trucks into there and I will sort through them in the weeks and maybe months to come. I have a feeling that next summer I am going to have a big ole garage sale, which would be my first one ever.

I still need to go grocery shopping though I have no idea how I am going to do that. My bank account is pretty much toast. If I could just get a few things, I am sure that I can survive until the next payday on the 15th. I need to find out if there is a Costco nearby and maybe I will go there for some meat stuffs. I can't see myself going to the commissary each week for meat savings. I will figure it out soon enough.

I am so exhausted and procrastinating on packing more. I think I have lost all brain power cause I have no idea what to pack right now. I guess I should get back to it, even if I just muddle through.

No comments: