22 September 2008

Boring Day

After my little cardio workout this morning, I basically spent my day sitting on the couch reading, oh and spending way to much time in my own head. That's usually not a very good thing, means I have too much on my mind and I need to calm down. I think I am somewhat calmed down, all it took was a little grounding, centering and to cleanse my house and I am not talking about vacuuming and such. I won't know how much more of a cleansing I will need to do for the next couple of days. I have to see how I feel emotionally and mentally to really gauge that.

I also wrote a very large entry in my journal today as well as a 4 page letter to my Hubby, it REALLY helped to get things out. I was more positive in my letter than I was in my journal. I was not really negative in my journal, it was just really introspective and worked out a lot of the negative thoughts I had in my brain. I need to remember to keep up with my journal, I do write more private things in there and it helps. Writing out what is going on with me has always helped. I can express everything better in written format than I ever can in spoken words.

I am still working on the being more positive aspect of things. I forgot how much of a process this was. It seemed so easier last time I did it, it was over a year ago when I made sure I was always positive and now I can't remember what exactly I did. I guess I will do a journal entry of things to be positive about. I could also add to this collage I have going, that Hubby and I did together. I just need some more magazines and new ink cartridges for my printer. I'll probably do that once Mercury leaves Retrograde though.

Once again I have so many things on my mind, I better work on clearing my mind more. I used to be so good at it when I first met Hubby. I wonder how I lost that piece of me? I lost a lot of pieces of myself over the last three years. How do I get them back??

No comments: