25 September 2008

Migraines

Migraines are teh suck. I seem to be getting them a lot more lately and I think the weather changing may have aggrivated the sometimes occasional problem. I am not spending anymore time in front of the computer than usual. In fact, I would say I spend less time on the computer than I have in the past.

I am still doing a bunch of things around the house, mostly just getting into a routine. We need to rearrange the living room and possibly the office. I need Hubby to be here for that and thankfully he should be here for a few days in about 2-3 weeks. He gets to do all the moving and I get to tell him where to.

We have a bunch planned for the few days that he is here, so we won't be doing much visiting. The time he is home is going to be about us and spending time together before he flies to the sandbox. We have unfortunately made the habit of not making time for each other, to connect as a couple and we are still remedying that. Of course it took him going to Iraq again to realize that situation, funny how things work out like that.


No comments: