24 November 2008

Dreamy

I realized today that my Microsoft Outlook never sent the email to the director of Ancient Art Midwifery >:( I hardly ever use that program so it just goes to figure. I made sure it was sent today. Hopefully I hear something back soon because I am super nervous.

I contacted Military OneSource to see if they knew of any resources to help out with nontraditional schools. I have not heard back from them and am thinking I will not because the answer is probably "no." I am thinking of seeing if my family for help with the costs for Solstice, its a long shot and if they say "no" I will be in the same position I am now. I had some wonderful dreams about being a midwife last night.

Can I just say that I have the greatest friends in the world? My friend De is truly special, she amazes me. She has five kids and still found some way to help me out with a situation recently. I don't know how she does it. I am so thankful to "know" her through the interwebs and sometimes phone, right now. Hopefully soon Hubby and I can come out there and spend some time with her and the family. THANK YOU De!!!!! I hope one day I can be as good a friend as she is.

No comments: