04 November 2008

Waiting With Bated Breath

Well, the day most of America has been waiting for has arrived. Now the polls are starting to close on the east coast and the projections are coming in. I think most of the world is waiting with bated breath to see who will become the winner of this very interesting election.

I am waiting for Hubby to call me. Its been four days and nothing. He had his cell phone on all day yesterday and was receiving my text messages I sent after discovering his phone was on. He did not respond to a single one and he even went shopping at the PX yesterday too. I am so worried about what is going on with him. I want to have a chance to talk to him before I resort to emailing his SGT about things. At this point, I am not even sure he wants to speak to me.

I have such anxiety right now. I was worried to check the mail for fear of divorce papers being in there and that is a completely irrational fear! I have no idea what is going to happen in this next year. I love him with all my heart and have always been there for him. I will continue to support him in anything he does and I will continue to love him with all my heart.

No comments: