08 November 2008

Needing Positivity

I am in some desperate need of positivity in my family's lives right now. So, in hopes of attracting some positive energy I am going to try and make this blog really positive. Most people think being positive is probably really easy. Well, its not for me. When you are raised and grow up in a family of pessimists, its REALLY hard.

I have this little excel program called the donut of misery. Its basically this little pie graph and countdown clock of how much time has gone by since the deployment started. We are 21% done with the deployment! Of course this assumes he will come home when I am guesstimating, which I am thinking later next year rather than sooner. If that makes any sense. I am happy that it appears to be going by rather fast. That's usually how it happens during the beginning, then it will lag again and pick up until the final weeks before he is home. Once it gets that close its torture! You never think the day will come with how painfully slow things are going. When the homecoming day happens its the happiest moment of your life all over again.

I have been kicking ass at working out. I Tae Bo 6 days a week as well as Pilates 3 days a week. Usually the only day I take off from both workouts is Sunday. I think I am slowly loosing weight, its really hard to tell because I still feel like I am really huge. My sister tells me that I am looking good, so who knows. When I went in for my Thermography my weight was 170. I have a minimum goal in mind for 150 and my max goal is probably 130. If I can end up in between them by next summer, I will be ecstatic.

I guess I need to go back and read my goals list all over again. I also need to write down some more affirmations. Hopefully completing these things will help bring me to a more positive place.

No comments: