09 November 2008

Grounding

I took a huge sanity break today. I just chilled out with no lights on, candles going and some Ah-Nee-Mah going as well. It was really nice to just take that break. I did not know how much I needed it until I was in the middle of it. I got time to really think on all the things that have been going on up in my head and without all the stress. It was very calming and it grounded me a lot. I feel refreshed too, which is an added bonus.

I also did a quick cleansing of the house. I refreshed the wards I have in place and later will be doing more work on that. I am going to start reading the pagan summer camp threads on MDC again, I think I left off on the attic section. Its going to give me some more distractions to kill the time I spend waiting for the deployment to end and it will help with my goal of staying connected to my spirituality.

I am making some good steps in keeping on a positive path. Its really hard when you are used to being a pessimist and you do not really have a whole lot of supportive people around you. I really hope that by keeping positive it will attract positive things into my life and the life of my family. We could use it after the year that we have had.

I know now that things are going to get better. Its just going to take work and I plan on working very hard to make things happen.

No comments: