14 November 2008

Totally Pissed At Myself!

I decided to take a break from the computer today and spend the day reading two books. I started out with the Mists Of Avalon and read that for a good 4-5 hours. Then, I started reading the Five Love Languages. After dinner and reading for awhile I decided to take a bath and read some more in the tub.

I get done with my bath, dressed in pjs and decide to get on the computer after about 8 hours taking a break. I log on and see an IM from Hubby from about an hour and a half prior to me logging back on. I am totally devastated because he has signed out, checked all his emails, myspaced a buddy and didn't even email me. On top of that after some detective work, I learn that he had let his buddy use the calling card to call home for over an hour. I got nothing other than an IM saying "where you at?" No, I love you or I miss you.

I have NEVER missed him calling or IMing EVER. I am so mad at myself and am in tears cause he didn't even think to email me back, especially after I emailed him with the Thermography results. I am just really upset.

I feel so guilty right now. I am just gonna go crawl into bed and have a good cry. I miss him so much and just want this to be over with already. I have no idea when I will hear from him again. I wasn't even expecting a phone call for another week, let alone an IM.

*tears*

No comments: