29 November 2008

I May Have Spoken Too Soon.

Well, it is starting to look like there is no possible way I will come up with the $500 needed to start midwifery school. I had to use the $100 I had to send Hubby off his Solstice presents because he spent the money I was going to use from the checking account to do that. Basically, I am having some not so nice thoughts towards him right now because of this. I also have no idea when I will hear from him again.

I talked with my Mom about it and she basically said I should realize by now that he will not change because this happens every time he is over there. I am trying to mitigate the damage he does by finding myself a job but, so far that is not happening. I had one inquiry from my website and I had to turn the woman down because traveling 3 hours was pretty unrealistic and costly. I may have mentioned that already so I apologize for repeating myself, its a bad habit.

I am of course still working on staying positive. I write down a list of affirmations every day and that is really helping me. I am also doing this thing called tapping and I try to do it every day, I missed doing it on Thanksgiving since I was at my parents' house for the whole day.

I know this is just a bump in the road. I just want to be angry for a bit I guess and allow myself to feel it before I figure out how I am going to work this out. I really do not want to give up my dream and will fight for it till the end if I have to.

No comments: