03 December 2008

Aunt Flow

Aunt Flow made her appearance this evening and am quite thankful, maybe this will mean my mood will start improving. So far, I do not have massive cramps which is a good sign. I am just hoping they don't start tonight and wake me up with their horrendous ability to practically split me in half. I am sure you all are enjoying reading about my period and PMS lately, so interesting right? My cycles are still an enigma to me, I swear they change every few months. For a year they were in the mid 30 days for length with a few 28-30 days thrown in there for measure. Then, all of a sudden they ballooned to the current 45+ days. Hopefully things will calm down in my weird cycle land soon.

In other news I got some studying done today. It was really nice to be able to finally concentrate even if it was only for a very large chapter. I am definitely learning a lot from this book and keeping track of some of the books that are recommended throughout. I now have a third wish list going on Amazon but, don't tell Hubby. He would definitely bust up laughing at me, he knows how obsessed I am with books. Much like he is obsessed with DVDs.

I still have a few more days to go before I might possibly hear from Hubby again. I am thinking it will be sometime late next week. I really hope he is safe out there. I read some of the stats for the last unit and while they did not loose one single soldier the unit was awarded 19 purple hearts. That stat alone freaks me out because it does not say what the injuries were, yk? If they were 19 minor injuries I might feel a little bit better. I am just going to keep thinking positively and know that everything will work out for the best.

I keep telling myself that I survived this once before and I can survive it again. Then, I realize that this time around is way harder than the last time. I am sure when the third deployment rolls around it will definitely feel like this is just a been there, done that kinda deal.

Things are going to keep getting better. Hear that universe?!

No comments: