02 December 2008

PMS

I hate PMS and I hate it even more when Hubby is gone because I don't really have anybody to vent to. If I call my family I get dismissed "oh, your period is coming? Get over it." Which really does not help because it makes me feel like my crappy feelings are not valid just because I am PMS-ing. That's how my life has been since I was 12 and I had my first period. Anyway, this time of month is just hard because I am pretty negative and being around people is not good because I will drag them down even more than I already do.

It took me a very long time to get going today. I did not get my Tae Bo in until late this afternoon and completed my Pilates DVD shortly before dinner. I am not sure if its that I am bloated or what but, I feel so huge right now. I really do not feel like I am loosing anymore weight, my pants still fit the same, etc. I am trying to hold off until January to switch to the advanced Tae Bo tape, just to make sure I am ready for it. However, I made need to switch to it earlier just to get myself past whatever this slump is.

I really want to get healthy. My cycles have gotten so long, 45-47 days. I swear every six months or more they change and extend. I was hoping that all this working out would help to shorten my cycles. I am really afraid that I will have to end up on Clomid or worse, that I won't be able to have kids. I know I am borrowing trouble by thinking the worst but, damnit, I am an Army wife; we prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

I am hoping to get the old treadmill from my parents' house. I have been asking for it forever but, my sisters always claim they are going to start using it and they never do. I think it would help to change up my workouts and add in even more cardio. I really want to loose a minimum of fifteen pounds before Hubby comes home from the sandbox. My ultimate goal would be 35 pounds in the same time frame, just not sure how likely that is. I guess I will be happy with pretty much anything. I just want to look hot for myself and for Hubby. Not to mention wear cute clothes again.

I am really hoping that I can pull some of my goals off. I could really use everybody's support and encouragement over these next few months. I really hope that I don't loose it this go around.

No comments: