07 December 2008

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


This pretty much sums up my feelings right about now. I really hope after this deployment ends that Hubby does not deploy to the sandbox for at least 2 years. I think that would be a nice break and who knows, maybe I will finally have a damned baby.

Yes, on top of all the deployment hating crap I am having, my baby fever has started raging again. I guess this means I am starting to feel better with what little weight loss I am having. I am going to kick ass in these next few months. I need to get healthy for myself, and to get pregnant.

I really need to have these next few months fly by fast and I am really hoping that once I start school that will definitely happen.

Well, my brain is not functioning anymore so that is all for tonight.

No comments: